Theme: tobacco smoking and e-cigarette use in Germany: findings from a new national survey (DEBRA) in an international perspective.
Date and time: 30 June 2017, 12.00-16.30h.
Place: Haus der Universität Düsseldorf, Schadowplatz 14, 40212 Düsseldorf, Germany
Host: Institute of General Practice, Addiction Research and Clinical Epidemiology unit
Speakers and presentations (click link to download handout):
- Prof. Robert West, University College London. Keynote lecture: The value of national household surveys for tobacco control policy
- Prof. Daniel Kotz, Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf: Recent trends in the use of tobacco and e-cigarettes in Germany: findings from the new DEBRA survey
- Dr. Jamie Brown, University College London: E-cigarette use & smoking cessation in England – Long-term trends from the Smoking Toolkit Study
- Dr. Sabrina Kastaun, Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf: Smoking cessation treatment in German primary care: how well are clinical guidelines implemented?
- Prof. Tobias Raupach, University Medical Centre Göttingen: Interpretation of survey data and opportunities in patient care